Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Wednesday Wants - Bodyline Lolita Edition •ᴥ•

Hello my lovelies~!

So yay! I'm starting a new thing called Wednesday Wants, where every Wednesday i'm going to list a few things that i've found online or around that i really really reaaaally bloody want! but most likely can't have :c
This time i'm going to talking about Bodyline products, lolita in particular. Now, i've wanted to get into lolita fashion for quite some time now, but i'm no where near rich enough to buy loads of Angelic Pretty brand clothes!! So, I went through the Bodyline website and found some really cute things i like, and now i'm going to share them with you!

Bodyline is a really cheap alternative to brand lolita items. Some people think it's bad to buy lolita from Bodyline that isn't a "real" brand. But personally, i think it's okay! You're still supporting the fashion, brand or not! It's not my fault i can't afford a £200 dress...


1: (NOT A JSK) This is the cutest dress ever, i've totally fallen in love with it *-* This is the one i want the most out of these, because cmon.. just looks at that adorable design!! Plus, purple is my favourite colour, so that's a bonus! But it does come in a range of colours, just like everything else in this list.
2: I absolutely love this one. It came in yellow, pink and blue, but i decided to go for the black one because i don't see many black sweet lolita clothes! I think it's the coolest one and the cake designs on the bottom are so so so cute!
3: When i first went onto Bodyline and looked at the lolita stuff, for the first time ever, this is the JSK i wanted (and i still do!). It's just so frilly and purple and amazing and omg. The lace detailing on it is so beautiful and the hearts and ribbons are just adorable, they go so well together!

Side note: JSK stands for Jumper Skirt. A JSK is a dress type thing with no sleeves that you put over a blouse or shirt! If i'm correct xD



1: Out of all the long sleeved blouses, this is my favourite! Even though the model looks a bit..scary LOL. I really love the bow at the top, it's adorable! The detailing in the collar is nice and i liked how the rest of it is just plain and simple, gorgeous!!
2: Okay this is the one i really really want. I love collars and this one is just so cute! The little pearls and lace detailing is amazing and i love the ruffles that runs down the button line! Also the sleeves are all puffy and cute :3


1: I can probably find shoes like this on eBay or something, but i think these would be the best value for price! The little ruffle detail around the edges is simple yet cute, and the heart buckles are adorable! I like the little heel as well, adds a bit of height! This pair comes in so many colours, as does the other one so you can buy loads! YAY!
2: I LOVE these shoes! Normally when choosing shoes, i just go for quite basic ones that are not too in your face. But these.. i just fell in love with for some reason! I couldn't choose between brown or white, but in the end i chose brown. But i wouldn't mine getting them in white too, hehe. The bows are just so cute and again, heart buckles, Bodyline what are you doing to me?! *dies of cuteness* But, the heels of it is a bit risen which i think it quite cool because i tend to find that the heels of shoes rub on my feet giving me blisters. So i don't think these will! Huzzah!


Thanks for reading about my crazy Bodyline finds! I hope you like my choices and maybe you'll buy them! I hope one day i can buy a proper lolita dress or something, that would be nice. Thanks again!

I'll be putting out new posts every Monday, Wednesday and Friday! Follow me on Bloglovin or any of my social networks to keep updated! ox




2 comments:

  1. I've literally wanted that second blouse for ages! It's so cute. Great picks! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's beautiful, isn't it *-* thank you so much!! xx

      Delete