Pages

Friday 16 August 2013

Quick & Easy Chocolate Cookie Recipe! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ

Hello my lovelies~!
Recently I made these really yummy chocolate cookies, so I thought I would share the recipe with you guys! It's super duper easy and requires minimal effort! haha!

Remember to wash your hands, you dirty people

You will need:
1 cup of plain white flour
1 cup of chocolate spread (I used Nutella - the more the better!)
1 egg
A drop of milk

Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 180
2. Put the flour, chocolate spread and egg into a bowl and mix it all together
3. When everything is evenly mixed together, add a splash of milk and carry on mixing (the milk should make the dough stick together)
4. Rip pieces of dough off, roll into circles then flatten out in cookie shapes (or whatever bloody shapes you want!)
5. Place them all onto a tray and put in the oven for 10-15 minutes (but it could vary)
6. Take the cookies out, let them cool down, THEN EAT!!!


It's such a quick recipe, i made these cookies two days in a row LOL. (▰˘◡˘▰)

TIP:  If your cookies start to go hard or whatever, you can just pop them in the microwave for 20 seconds and they'll soften up again! And besides, I like cookies more when they're warm.

If you use this recipe, send me a picture of your cookies! Either on Twitter, Facebook or here!




3 comments:

  1. Wonderful recipe...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes of course! thank you so much ^_^ xxx

    ReplyDelete