Pages

Monday 26 August 2013

Back 2 School: Essentials (´・ω・`)

Hello my lovelies~!

It's that time of year again, uh oh..
I know all of you American's are back to school already, and i hope it's going great! But for all you UK people, like myself, there's only a week or so of summer break left!! Either way, this post is my attempt at helping you guys get back into the swings of things, education wise.

Remember guys, education is sexy 8-)

In this post, i will be sharing with you some of the absolute essentials i bring to school! Varying from stationary to random crap, but believe me - it's all useful...one way or another.
































1: I love floral print, so this one is perfect! The colours are really pretty, and i really like the fact it has a built in mirror so you can check yourself out in class ;)
2: Super adorable! I love cats, it's a shame i'm allergic to them. This shape makes it very spacious, and it's a bargain at only £1!
3: I think this pencil case can be used by boys and girls, because cmon, everyone loves a bit o' Marvel!
4: One of my favourites here, a Kpop pencil case! There's a huge range of them on StoreEnvy, so go check them out!
5: This one is so pretty, and it looks really fluffy aswell! Who can resist that face?!
6: I used to have a pencil case with a very similar design, and i got a lot of compliments on it! Very simple, but very cute!

TOP TIP #1: Get a clear pencil case to use in exams! When taking an exam, they don't allow regular pencil cases, so take in a clear one! It's safer, quicker and saves you from having to carry all your equipment in with you.





































Folder: We all need a folder to keep our crap in, rather than having it all over the place. The print on this folder is just super pretty, look at the butterflies!
Stationary Set: I LOVE the print on this set! The ice lollies and ice creams are so cute and it comes with everything you need! Plus, freakin' bargain at only £1.00!
Ruler: I have this ruler and it's an absolute live saver. Not only is it 30cm, it folds in half so you can fit it into your pencil case snug as a bug in a rug.. lol wut.
Eraser Set: I want this set of rubbers so badly, they're cute AND practical! But remember, don't eat them...ew.
Notebook and Sharpie: There's a whole range of these notebooks on StoreEnvy and i love them all! But some had swear words on, so i chose the most appropriate.. But go take a look, they're amazing!

TOP TIP #2: Always keep a pen, pencil and rubber in your bag incase you're a clumsy idiot like me and forget to pack your pencil case - you have spares!



































Cartoon Bag: I love these so much, aren't they cool?! They're normal backpacks, but are made to look like cartoons.. trippy, huh?
Hello Kitty: I know, i know.. It's very expensive! But all Zatchels bags are handmade in the UK. They have their own Hello Kitty range, so go take a look!
Totoro: My Neighbour Totoro is my favourite Studio Ghibli film, so i had to incorporate Totoro in here some how! He's just so adorable and it makes me smile! The pocket at the front is really convenient and the colours really compliment eachother.
Brown Backpack: These range of backpacks are part of Accessorize's new range, and i freakin' love them! The colour brown goes with everything, and their are loads of compartments to put your stuff in!
Floral backpack: I love florals so much, it's my favourite kind of print. Black matches absolutely everything and because it's made out of Nylon, it's easy to clean.
Tote bag: I love the edgy print on this tote bag, and it's good if you just have hardly any books to carry around that day.

TOP TIP #3: If you can, use a backpack for school. I love backpacks because they're adorable, but they're really practical as well. The two straps balance out the weight evenly on your back, making it less of a pain to carry around! Also, designate each section of your bag for certain things, for example: main section for books, front pocket for lip balm/hand cream, inside hidden pocket for phone etc. You get my drift?






































Left to right: Vaseline // Hand Cream // Mirror // Tissues // Bottle // Lunch Bag // Plasters


Vaseline: I always carry Vaseline around with me because my lips get really dry. However, Vaseline is useful for many other things, like dry skin and hydrating your eyelashes, believe it or not.
Hand cream: Personally, i don't carry around hand cream because i sweat..a lot LOL. But if you get dry hands, this is a must! Plus, Aveeno is an amazing brand.
Mirror: To save you time from going all the way to the toilets to get your image, just carry around a pocket mirror!
Tissues: My friends always come to me if they want a tissue, i always have a pack handy. Most classrooms should have a box of tissues somewhere, but if you're too embarrassed to ask and really need to blow your schnoz, have your own packet at the ready.
Bottle: Just like the tissues, i'm always the person carrying around a drink and constantly get asked "Oh Krissie, can I have some of your drink?" And I'm just thinking: "F*ck Off!" You need to keep hydrated throughout the day, so i suggest you have your own bottle of water with you at all times.
Lunch Bag: Have a lunch box or bag is a really handy way to store your lunch in. Most lunch bags have thermal panels inside, to keep your food cool or warm. They do add a little more weight to carry, but it's so worth it!
Plasters: You never know what will happen in school.. ever. So it's best to carry around some plasters with you in case. Who wouldn't want Snow White on their knee?

(I didn't include any make up in the random section, because i don't wear much make up. However, i would suggest carrying around some concealer just to be safe!)


And they were my Back 2 School Essentials!! YAY! I hope this helped you in some way or another!

HAVE FUN IN SCHOOL, GUYS!



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete